Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where did everything GO?

Have ever lost anything? Homework? Paper? Pencil? Well, this week Mr. Rainwater realized that NONE of his posts were getting on his class blog!

I would imagine that everyone that looked here for help thought that they were going crazy because Mr. Rainwater said that help is posted on the class blog.

Don't go crazy I have a solution! I need people to sign up to become a member of this blog. When you sign up you will get updates live as I post pictures and ideas that our class is involved in. You want to know what kind of project that Mr. Rainwater is asking the students to do? SIGN UP! You want to have examples of the work? SIGN UP! You are wondering "Why is my child learning a different method of division that what I was taught?" SIGN UP!!!!
You have questions and want an fairly immediate answer? (About homework, projects or procedures only please) You will have to sign up to post comments and have them answered by my team of helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment