Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Upcoming News

I'm introducing a new Reward System for our 5th grade team. You can find it at http://www.learningearnings.com/index.php/

Check out all of the items you could redeem.


Also, if you haven't found out already, I am requiring that all students carry an ISN. This is the hardback type composition notebook. Parents if you have seen your child's ISN ask for it. Ask them to explain what it is all about. If they can not answer then we need to address it. It is an important aspect for their Science work.

Coming up in the future, we are going to work with the different types of energy. Revisit this blog to get more information periodically. I'll post some web-site for reading and exploring. I may even give some extra credit.

I have had a few questions from parents (and I welcome all questions) concerning procedures in my classroom and school-wide. I am working on an electronic copy to post for reference. In the meantime do not hesitate to contact me for anything.

Again I am so glad that you choose Northbrook Elementary as your child's school and that I am privileged to be their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment